Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October Net Worth

My October net worth is 19,876, with a net increase of 5.6%. Not bad!

Investment gains were a big help, and the birthday check from my parents makes some difference, but to give myself some credit, I had a great month, and put a whole bunch of money away. We'll have to see what happens in November--it's a three-paycheck month, but I'm also going to France, so...who knows?

And it looks like I'm coasting towards my goal of hitting a $20,000 net worth by the end of 2007. Victory in our time!

3 comments:

edp said...

Congrats!

I just noticed the extra November paycheck on my calendar too. Things are looking up!

Anonymous said...

5.6% is awesome - congrats at your projected year end net worth! that's worth celebrating!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job! Congratulations! Think how great you'll feel when you "coast" into 2008 with a $20k net worth! :)