Monday, July 02, 2007

June Net Worth

My June net worth is up at NetWorthIQ--it's $17,234, an increase of 7.41%. There's a big fat asterisk next to this one, though, for one important reason: I currently have two months' worth of rent, rather than the usual one, sitting in my checking account right now, waiting for my check to clear my landlords' accounts. They never sent us an invoice for last month, and we finally got a bill right before this month was due, so we just sent them in together. So this number is inflated by about $630, which is about half of the increase. I'll probably be flat on July's net worth for this reason. Even without that deceptive number, though, I did okay--I'm hoping that I may crack the $20,000 mark by the end of the year, and this month starts to make that look possible.

No comments: