Saturday, November 10, 2007

Blogoversary Trip

A year ago today I started this blog. It's been a fun year.

So y'all peruse my year's worth of archives this week while I'm in Provence, okay? I'm leaving with $280 in cash, $100 more earmarked and accessible, and the expectation that I'll be doing some shopping for Christmas gifts on my credit card (to be paid out of the gift fund). I opted not to schedule a payment to my card for K and my plane tickets to Chicago until I get back, or else I'd have a couple of days with literally $0 in my checking account, and that wigs me right out.

So off I go.

And by the way, I am bringing a camera with me after all—K very sweetly tracked down the missing parts for me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage...

I have only just recently discovered your site, so I will be going through and reading your archives till you get back and start blogging again.

imtheirishone said...

Have a wonderful time on your trip. Paris sounds lovely. I hope you tell us all about it when you return!

Anonymous said...

enjoy and be safe!

mapgirl said...

Congratulations!

Platonic Noir said...

Nice post