Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Frugal Food Day 9

K's company party last night was a little more "here! have this free frozen margarita!" than I was anticipating, so let's just say I was in no mood to fire up the stove when I got home. So in the absence of pasta salad, I packed a parfait, a wrap, and a bunch of snacks this morning. It's not quite three square meals, but I have some trail mix and dried cranberries at my office, of which I'll take some to GRE prep. I'll make it home to make pasta salad--I'll probably just be a bit hungry when I get there.

It's amazing to realize that tomorrow will mark an entire pay period--two weeks!--of packing breakfast and lunch. Awesome!

2 comments:

krystalatwork said...

Congrats ... with your busy schedule, I'm very impressed you were able to go two weeks! :) I know I wouldn't have been able to.

Are you going to try another pay period of packing breakfast and lunch?

thisisbeth said...

Congrats--that's an accomplishment to be proud of!